Does my client need life insurance?
Planning for life’s uncertainties is one of the most important things you can do for your clients, their families and their futures. Life insurance can provide protection from the financial impact of an unexpected event such as death or illness as well as a host of planning needs.
- Replace lost income from a primary wage earner
- Provide a predictable, defined source of funds upon death
- Preserve an estate from tax erosion
- Make a meaningful contribution to a charity
- Supplement retirement savings on a tax deferred basis
- Protect against potential long term care expenses
- Retain and reward key employees
- Provide for the continuation of a business